Provamed Acne Clear Facial Toner Reviews
Time for a product review. Today I am going to give you a brief review of the Provamed Acne Clear Facial Toner. My sister has acne-prone oily skin. When she was in Bangkok, she searched for an effective toner suitable for fighting against oily skin. She found this toner from Provamed and since then she has been using this product regularly.
“Provamed, a professional cosmeceutical skincare brand in the USA, constantly provides a wide range of skincare products with premium ingredients to solve skin problems — for an even healthier skin.”
” The toner is suitable for oil and complex skin. The toner helps reduce facial oil and clean up dirt, makeup, and impurities leaving skin soft and smooth with rehydrating effect derived from its proper pH levels. Use toner regularly to keep pores fight and attain a new fresh layer of skin with a more even color and a smoother, cleaner texture.”
Amount: 120 ml
Price:$22.74 at Amazon
01. Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Phenoxyethanol
02. Disodium EDTA, Sunflower Glycerides, Methanol, Witch Hazel, Vitamin E, Natural.
- Fomes Officinalis ( Mushroom Extract)
- Camellia Oleifera Seed Extract
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract
- Tilia Cordata Flower Extract
- Willowbark Extract
- Reduces irritation
- tightens pores.
- Smooths skin
- Makes skin soft and calm
Directions for use:
- After cleansing, pour a few drops onto the cotton pad and gently massage the face and neck with light upward strokes, to avoid the eye area. Use this twice a day after cleansing.
The icy-blue-colored toner comes in a plastic bottle. It has a lovely flowery scent. After applying the toner, the skin feels a bit cold, soft, refreshed, and smoothed.
My sister said, after each use she noticed the toner reduced excessive facial oil production and her pores looked smaller than usual.
What I noticed in addition to that, toner somewhat moisturizes my skin, and that is enough for my skin in summer.
Score: My sister and I would give it 4.5/5.
If you are suffering from acne or have acne-prone skin, you can try this facial toner by Provamed. Has anyone tried this product before? let me know how did it work on you.