Monochromatic Peach Spring Look
Hi, everyone. Happy Saturday. Have you updated your makeup look for spring? Have you known that the peach color is the trendiest color of Spring 2017? The pretty color is ruling the makeup world at the moment. And if you have tiny bit love for makeup then you must start having peach color in your makeup look for this Spring.
The peach color is a shade of orange that has a pink tone. This color suits every skin tone and complexion. It gives color to fair complexion and brightens up the dark complexion. Another reason why this fruity color is so popular at the moment because you can use it for various purposes. A pot of peach cream product can do your eye, lip and cheek makeup. Of course, that color needs to be in the shade that compliments your particular skin tone and complexion. Peach is perfect for a soft, subtle, romantic and monochromatic look.
- Let’s see how can we create a perfect spring look using peach color only.
- For spring look, opt for something light like bb cream or tinted moisturizer and then apply concealer on the top of any imperfections. However, if you do prefer heavy coverage base then try to at least use a dewy finish to give off soft natural looking vibes.
- The peach eye look is so natural looking and lovely. All you need is a cream peach eyeshadow or it can be a peach lip balm or even a creamy lipstick. But first, prime your eye with a good eye primer. Dab your fingertips on the product and apply lightly on the entire lid of your eyes. Blend the product to your brow bone. And that’s it. You can intensify the look by applying the product again. But try to keep it simple. For the night you can dab some rose gold, copper or bronze gold in the middle of the eyelid to highlight the eyes. Add few coats of mascara to pop your eyes. For this look, I would personally ditch eyeliner, but you can use eyeliner if you like. However, opt for a thin, simple line rather than a thick/ cat/wing liner.
- A hint of the peachy cheek is the loveliest look anyone can have in this spring. Take the same creamy peach-colored product and dab in on the high points of your cheek and then slightly blend it toward the apples of the cheek. This is not a universal rule or anything. According to your face shape, apply the product on your cheek and cheekbones. After applying cheek makeup, lightly apply a creamy sheen highlighter on the top of the cheekbone.
- To make the look monochromatic, choose the same creamy peachy product. First, start with lining your lip with a natural or same shade lip liner. Then, dab the product on the middle of the bottom lip to the corner of the lip. Do the same for the top lip. Sometimes, the same shade looks gorgeous on your eye and cheek but does not look quite right as lip makeup. So depending on the situation, apply a darker or lighter shade of peach lip color on top of that creamy peachy product.
Check out these videos to learn more about how you can achieve different peachy makeup looks.
Peach Colored Makeup Products:
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette on Amazon
Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Highlighting Palette on Amazon
Peripera Peri’s Ink the Velvet Pure Peach on Amazon
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss, Nude Peach on Amazon
Skinfood Rose Cheek Chalk #2 Rose Peach on Amazon
Try out this hottest color of Spring 2017. I guarantee you that you will look sweet as a peach!!! Take care. Let me know your current spring look!