[MIZON] Hyaluronic Ultra Suboon Cream Reviews
Hi, everyone! How are you all doing?
I have an amazing product to review today. Why do I say amazing? Because this product is hydrating and suitable for dry skin especially in the cold season.Today I am reviewing Mizon Hyaluronic Ultra Suboon cream. Let’s start, then.
I have super dry skin so as a result, I am always somewhat disappointed when I use a product that either dries my skin out or does not provide me with enough moisture. On the other hand, there are some products that are super thick and makes my skin look and feel greasy. Definitely not wanted. So I am more than glad to find this MIZON Hyaluronic Ultra Suboon Cream which makes my skin hydrated.
MIZON is a Korean Skin Care and Makeup brand.
Features of the Product:
* Rich moisturising cream containing 30% of hyaluronic acid, which is highly functional for moisturising dry skin.
* Moisture molecules attracted by hyaluronic acid are easily delivered to the skin and pure water from nature keeps skin soft and moisturised for long.
* Plant oil, biosaccharidegum-1, and ceramide keep moisture in skin for long.
* The certified wrinkle care effect help to have smooth and firmed skin.
* Natural skin-soothing complex (Artemisia Absinthium, AchilleaMillefolium, GentianaLutea Root, Iris Florentina Root Extract) soothe sensitive skin and irritated skin by outside harmful factors.
* Artificial coloring-free, artificial fragrance-free, and paraben-free formula is safe for all type skin.
Apply an appropriate amount onto cleansed face, dabbing for absorption.
The packaging is very simple looking. A simple plastic screw cap tube comes in a shiny dark blue box. The plastic tube is a color of electric blue.
Price: $8.99 at Amazon
Volume: 45 ml
Texture: The texture is almost like a lotion. After starting to spread you will feel it is watery and feels wet on the skin. Definitely not sticky or greasy.
Scent: It has bit scent when you smell it from the bottle. However, after applying you will find no trace of scent. The scent is almost medicinal ointment-like.
How I Use It:
I use the cream in my morning and night routine. After cleansing my face, I use my toner, essence, serum and then I slather on the MIZON Hyaluronic Ultra Suboon Cream.
My thoughts and review:
Firstly, I appreciate the fact that the product contains 30% hyaluronic acid. If you are into skincare products, you must already know that hyaluronic acid is an outstanding natural substance used in skin care products. Hyaluronic acid is known as a great moisture holder. If you have dry skin type or combination skin you should look for hyaluronic acid-containing products, like this MIZON one.
Even though it has been only a few weeks I have started to use this product, I got to say this cream is pretty amazing and I am content with it so far. The cream is super soft and after applying it feels watery. Within a few seconds, I feel my skin replenished and hydrated. One of the plus points is the cream does not leave any oily or greasy residue which was a big concern for me. It almost feels like I have applied nothing but it still hydrates my skin well.
I love the facts that~
- it is not greasy at all
- not thick on the skin
- it feels super light on the skin
- it sinks into skin fast
- extremely moisturizing
- super hydrating
- works on both dry and oily skin ( my sister has oily skin; suits her well)
- free from paraben, coloring and fragrances
- it soothes the skin
- it is cheap
Regrettably, The only drawback I find is, it could have been more hydrating; maybe 50% Hyaluronic acid would do the trick ( :D). I mean, I have really bad dry skin type, so I need extra hydrating products. But don’t take it wrong way this is a really good moisturizing product as well. I find it more effective when I use it with my other skincare steps. So I strongly suggest if you have dry skin follow the other skin care steps and then use the cream.
All things considered, I would say Mizon Hyaluronic Ultra Suboon cream is a product that can be very effective if you have a combination to semi-dry skin. I will keep on using it. I think this cream would be more than perfect in Summer for my skin. Let’s see.
Thank you for reading! Take care and have a nice day!