How to: Smoky Eyes
A glamorous set of eyes can impress any person. Especially, a pair of smoky eyes is irresistible. A Smoky eye can be sophisticated as well as extremely glamorous. Even though natural makeup look is trendier now, you can always wear smoky eye as it is a classic eye makeup. Gorgeous smoky eyes may all you need for any special occasion. You can use any color to create smoky eyes, like black, brown, green, golden, blue tones. Choose your pick, and I’ll tell you what to do.
1. Eyeshadow primer
2. Three eyeshadow shades of a similar hue – a light color, a medium color, and a dark color.
3. Pitch-black eyeliner (a pencil, cream, or liquid eyeliner)
4. Good quality makeup brushes
1. Apply your regular face makeup that should consist of foundation routine, concealing, powdering and light blush.
2. Shape, defined and color your eyebrows.
3. Apply a good primer over the eyelid and under eyes. Primer makes sure that eyeshadow stays in the place for a long time.
4. If you have dark circles, blemishes, dark spots or redness cover these up with a concealer. Blend the concealer and tap on translucent powder for the long-lasting effect.
5. Using a small eyeshadow brush, apply the light colored eyeshadow on the brow bone and tear duct.
6. Apply the medium colored eyeshadow on the entire lid and upwards to the crease.
7. apply the darkest color eyeshadow in “<” shape from the outer corner lash line towards the halfway inwards on the crease.
8. Take clean blending brush. Blend the darkest eyeshadow with the medium colored eyeshadow. Blend toward the crease.
9. Using an angled brush apply the medium colored eyeshadow on the lower lash line.
10. Smudge the shadow on the crease and lower line with a fluffy brush or Q-tip
11. Line your upper lash line with black eyeliner
12. Take a pitch-black eye pencil and line the inner liner of upper and lower lashline.
13. Add a shimmery highlighter on the brow bone and inner corner.
14. Take an eyelash curler and clamp down at the base of the lashes, keep it like this for few seconds and release.
15. And then apply mascara for a sultry eye.
“makeupandmacaroons” blog showed a very simple everyday wearable smoky eye makeup.
“blendstore.es” blog showed a very intense metallic smoky eye makeup
1.Use lighter colors (natural brown) for daytime and darker colors (black) for night time looks.
2.Using right makeup brushes will help to create the best smoky eyes.
3.It is better to avoid too dark color if you have very fair skin
4.Use makeup remover and q-tips to fix any mistakes or loose shadow on your cheeks.
5.You can use both Shimmery eyeshadow and matte eyeshadow, both look awesome.
Is there anyone who have not tried smoky eyes once? Or wishing to try once? Now you have the guidelines to try smoky eyes and get a perfect result. Don’t forget to share how you do your smoky eyes.