Fall 2015: 7 Best Lipstick Reviews
Fall is already here. This is the season to wear sweater and boots. Fall is the perfect time to wear trench coat and Capes. Oh, and this is the time to flaunt the darkest shades of lipstick as this is the FALL. Now lip color trend may change every year but you can not go wrong with the classic fall lip shades like shades of red, brown, wine, berry, and purple.
Let’s find out which lipstick are famous for this fall season.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in La Bouleversante
- NARS VIP Red Lipstick.
- Too Faced La Creme, Color Drenched Lip Cream, Divine Wine
- MAC Lipstick in Smoked Purple
- Dolce & Gabbana Beauty Shine Lipstick in Mauve Diamond
- Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Lipcolor in Prune Desire
- Becca Ultimate Matte Lip Colour in Antoinette
Now steal the spotlight at a party wearing lush fall lipstick colors.
Gotta get ready to see alluring fall foliage wearing the ravishing fall lipstick colors.
Take Care~ Don’t catch cold