Shrink skin pores with Tomato
NO, you can not get rid of your pores. There is nothing one can do to completely eliminate facial pores. What you can do is maintain and clean your pores to minimize the appearance/size of the pores. When your pores get enlarged and apparent, these need constant and appropriate care. There are various ways you can manage and clean your pores so that they don’t get stretched. Regular care with natural remedies can help to clean and reduce the size of pores. Today, let’s see how we can use tomatoes to clean facial pores.
Let’s start with what is facial pores–
- Pores are tiny openings of hair follicles in the skin inside where the sebaceous gland produces sebum (the body’s natural oil ).
Large and visible pore occurs mainly due to-
- Sun damage
- Improper or insufficient skincare
- Tomatoes are impressive when it comes to reducing pores because this fruit is an astringent. And what is an astringent, you may ask. Well, an astringent is a chemical compound that can constrict body tissue. This what you need to shrink those enlarged pores.
- Mash up the pulp of a tomato with a fork. Apply this pulp generously all over your face and wash your face after 10-15 minutes. You can add lemon juice to the tomato mash as it is also an astringent.
- Or, if you are feeling lazy just cut the tomato in half and rub it on the face.
You can use this mask every day as it is safe. You should see a minimization of the pore size and production of oil after a few days.
Before spending money on buying a high-end skin care product, you can try this cheap mask. Maybe this mask is all you need to maintain the pores. But if it’s not working for you, then, you should opt for other options. Remember, it’s not just about using an astringent mask, to shrink the size of the pores you need to follow a proper basic skincare routine. I hope you all maintain an adequate skincare routine.
Take care, Love Tentgirl.com